Building Direction and Confidence
- Setting the foundation is an important first step to writing your resume. You want to create a clear picture in your mind of exactly what it is you are looking for and what you want your next job to be. Envision what inspires you to work, what roles you want to take on, what motivates you.
- Our goal is to design a resume that creates an image in the reader’s mind of how you will fit into any job. The resume we craft together will present you in such a way that your intended audience envisions you successfully working in any role. Our goal is to spark the reader’s imagination! To create a resume that embodies your personal ‘brand’ of who you are and where it is you want to go. The images will blend designing the right resume for you!
- How do we craft such a resume? Keep it simple, focused on your future yet relevant. Your resume will be clear, emphasize your accomplishments, and contain examples that demonstrate your skills and knowledge. It will have a crisp, clean format, be straightforward and honest. Reflect the ‘real’ you at your best! And speak clearly to your value!
- What is a better-than-good resume? Communicates what makes you unique. Emphasizes accomplishments, highlights experiences that bring attention to your achievements and skills, focuses on the future firmly rooted in your know-how, and summarizes the challenges you have overcome! What makes you stand out from the crowd!
- An ‘Out of the Box’ creative strategy and resume are sometimes needed for some jobs. When that situation presents itself, we will create an only one-of-a- kind resume using my unique approach.
- Need a CV or Bio? If you are self-employed, own your business, are an expert in a particular field or industry, a traditional resume format may not be the best means to communicate your accomplishments, skills and achievements. Formats differ by discipline and industry. We will work together to select the best design for your target audience!
No matter where you are or what you do in life, your resume sets the stage for the next step in your personal journey!
Contact Marcia at email@example.com for a complimentary 10 minute resume, CV or biography review.
I want to thank you for all of your help with my reentering the workforce. I am happy to say that I have accepted a position and start soon.
I would not have been able to do this without your help. I was really in bad shape when we first met and you helped me return back to the confident individual that I used to be. You did a wonderful job on my resume, but it was your kindness and guidance that truly helped me move on to the next step.
I am excited and ready to transition into my new life.
Thank you for being such a wonderful and knowledgeable person.